Our ideal candidate is organized, team oriented, hardworking and passionate about food, wine, learning, teaching and contributing to the success of our team on a daily basis.
At Food Wine & Co. servers must describe items on the menu including the ingredients, how the dish is prepared, cooked and served. Waitstaff is responsible for taking food and beverage orders, serving and ensuring guests meals are enjoyed. During guests dining experience, any additional requests should be tended to along with providing accurate checks and take payment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guests exceptional customer service
- Communicate effectively with front of the house and back of the house managers
Skills Knowledge and Abilities Needed:
- Beer, wine and liquor knowledge
- Ability to properly pair dishes with beverage
- Knowledge of menu items, incorporated ingredients and common food allergies
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
Education / Experience:
- prior restaurant experience
- 3 professional references
- Day, Night and Weekend
Please, submit resume with professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper applications available in restaurant Monday-Thursday between 2-4 pm.
[a representative will contact candidates to arrange an interview]
Thank You for Considering Employment with Food Wine and Company!